Monday, October 20, 2014

10/23/14-10/28/14 - Shawn Michael Senior Design Exhibition

Shawn Michael Senior Design Exhibition

10/25/14-10/28/14 


Reception:Saturday Oct.25th
6pm to 10pm
Description
This is the Senior Design Exhibition of Shawn M. Glover. I am a native of Orangeburg, SC and moved to Columbia to attend the University of South Carolina in 2010. Currently, I am in my final semester at the University and will be graduating in December with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design. I specialized in Branding and Packaging design. The work on exhibit will include studio assignments while at USC as well as independent pieces. 
As an artist, I strive to create a harmony with color, line, shape, form, space, light, and texture in all my work. I was taught that Design is not just making things pretty, it is taking a problem and using your creative license to help find the best possible solution.
Contact Info
Shawn M. Glover
Cell: 803.290.4295



No comments: